Flat sheets are the one of the simplest of our products, but still important when covering goods on a vehicle. For the haulage industry we manufacture sheets from re-inforced PVC, 15oz Cotton Canvas or 12oz Ripstop Canvas. All materials are waterproofed and they can be finished with ropes and shortening tabs to enable them to be adjusted for use with loads of varying sizes.
Flat Sheets are also available in Hessian (also known as Jute), this is often used as an under sheet on vehicles carrying tarmac for laying on new roads, the Hessian acts as an insulating layer to help extend the period that the tarmac stays workable.
Economy Flat Sheets are available in Tytex. This is a reinforced Polyethylene material, often referred to as ‘builder’s sheets’ these sheets come in a range of standard sizes and are suitable for short term or light weight applications. All sheets are finished hemmed and with eyelets ready to use on your vehicle.
How to Get a Quote
- Speak to the Specialised Canvas team regarding the size and material needs of your flat sheet
- Once we’ve agreed your requirements you will receive a no obligation quotation over email
- If you are happy with this quotation we can start producing your flat sheet
- Lead times can vary, please allow around 15 days to avoid disappointment
- It is advisable you come and collect the product so we can help you do the initial fitting, if this not an option we offer a chargeable courier delivery service
Do you need more information? Perhaps you have unanswered questions?
You can either give us a call on the phone number below, or fill in your personal details and we will get in touch with you.
01246 472 949
If you are calling from outside the UK, call +44 (0) 1246 472 949